This is not a “by the numbers” job, because we are not a “by the numbers” company. We are, however, the recipient of multiple Best Places to Work awards. And we’re a place for the bold and brave-minded. We’re seeking a talented, passionate designer to help chart the course for our design team. We’re looking for someone to do more than just fit in; we’re looking for someone to make us better. Culture is on par with competence, and our culture is based on a combination of:
- Business First, Online Second™ (Our “Why.“)
- Partnerships, Not Transactions (Our “How.“)
- POTIS (Just ask.)
The UI Designer brings passion and versatile design expertise to our varied portfolio of clients. Your work here will focus on website design and could include everything from designing large multi-site ecommerce websites to designing and building small marketing brochure websites.
You can translate the UX design strategy into something visually outstanding. Your digital designs are consistent, engaging, responsive, and accessible. You ask the right questions to uncover client needs and gain client trust quickly. You command the room when you communicate design ideas with confidence and passion to both clients and fellow Titans. You are ultimately accountable for the design aspects of projects, including participation in project scoping, client communications, and expectation management.
This role also includes some work in graphic design and branding. You should feel comfortable designing deliverables such as logos and co-leading rebranding efforts with our digital strategy team.
- 3+ years of UI experience
- Demonstrated success working on large websites, especially ecommerce websites.
- Expert-level skills with design and prototyping tools (including Figma).
- Effective communicator, able to tell design stories with passion and project expertise to clients and stakeholders.
- Sets design direction using mood boards, concepting, etc.
- Creates custom iconography and illustrations as needed.
- Designs key pages and templates to be used across an entire website.
- Operates within current design trends.
- Comfortable working within parameters of BigCommerce; Drupal; Magento; Shopify; WordPress.
- Collects, interprets, and presents qualitative and quantitative data through A/B Testing, Competitive Analysis, and User & Stakeholder interviews.
- Provides strategic & impactful recommendations based on research findings.
- Understands accessibility and designs in accordance with accessibility best practices.
- Understands UX principles.
- Creates prominent visual identity assets such as logos that help modernize or reposition clients brands
Portfolio required for consideration.