Irish Titan is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our development team at our headquarters in St Louis Park.
Full disclosure: This is not a “by the numbers” job, because we are not a “by the numbers” company. We are, however, the recipient of multiple Best Places to Work awards. And we’re a place for the bold and brave-minded.
We are a rapidly growing digital agency seeking a talented, driven individual to come along not for the ride, but to help chart the course. We’re looking for someone to do more than just fit in; we’re looking for someone to make us better. Culture is on a par with competence, and our culture is based on a combination of:
- Business First, Online Second™ (Our “Why.“)
- Partnerships, Not Transactions (Our “How.“)
- POTIS (Just ask.)
As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll be a leader who works directly with clients to solve complex business problems while simultaneously sharing your extensive knowledge and experience with the team around you. Your interactions will extend beyond the development team to help establish and enforce standards, process, and performance throughout the company.
- You're a collaborative and solutions-focused thinker, leader, and problem solver
- You know how to provide technical guidance and direction to fellow developers
- You're as skilled with people as you are with code
About the Role
- You'll provide technical direction for various projects and will be expected to actively engage in a significant amount of coding
- You'll be active in client-facing requirements gathering and the ensuing estimates and scope of proposed solutions
- You'll participate in establishing and enforcing software engineering best practices
- You'll accelerate the growth of other members on the development team
- 5+ years of development experience
- Demonstrated success working on web projects of 500 hours or more
- Experience with client-facing and peer-related communications
- The ability to be accountable for the technical aspects of projects, including participation in project scoping, client communications and expectation management
- Exposure to back-end technology including PHP, and MySQL
- Deep understanding of engineering methodologies and best practices
- Affinity for mentoring and sharing knowledge with other developers
- Familiarity with Drupal, WordPress or other CMS platforms
- Familiarity with ecommerce and/or digital agency environments