This is not a “by the numbers” job, because we are not a “by the numbers” company. We are, however, the recipient of multiple Best Places to Work awards. And we’re a place for the bold and brave-minded.
We’re seeking a talented, driven individual to help chart the course for our sales team. We’re looking for someone to do more than just fit in; we’re looking for someone to make us better. Culture is on par with competence, and our culture is based on a combination of:
- Business First, Online Second™ (Our “Why.“)
- Partnerships, Not Transactions (Our “How.“)
- POTIS (Just ask.)
The Senior Account Executive will grow revenue via both new business AND furthering our presence in the larger ecommerce and business community. Importantly, this specific role is shaped by its role as the TIP OF THE SPEAR in our geographic expansion strategies, establishing physical presence and fostering “beauty pageant” relationships in geographic markets new to Irish Titan. This role is one of challenge and opportunity, responsibility and accountability, and reward. In short, you will play a prominent and visible role in penning a new chapter in Irish Titan’s tale.
You will increase revenue by selling services that “build and grow ecommerce channels”, including builds, replatforms, rescues, paid search, email marketing, and various combinations of all of those and more. You will orchestrate the entire end-to-end sales cycle, ranging from early stage conversations to closing negotiations, from staging team-based selling interactions to facilitating internal scoping discussions, from managing your sales data to identifying helpful marketing assets. You will be supported by an existing channel, marketing, and outbound sales organization that generates marketing qualified leads, but should never consider yourself above generating your own leads. You’ll cooperate with companion sales and pre-sales Titans to craft “Business First. Online Second.” solutions.
Your sales activities directly support our geographic expansion strategies, and you will work directly with the CEO to amplify these efforts and accelerate Irish Titan’s strategic momentum. You will be the first of what will become a clan of Titans, serving as a leader in our new outpost. This will unleash your entrepreneurial spirit, impact, work ethic, and business acumen. You will further establish Irish Titan’s presence and reinforce our culture via networking activities, as well as networking activities suggested for the CEO. Your efforts in this area will be heightened via frequent visits from HQ Titans (including but not limited to the CEO), as well as your frequent visits to HQ. You will NOT be on an island - you’re a member of the Irish Titan family and will be supported as such.
Further Activities Include
- Maintain a consistently high level of prospecting and sales activity. Demonstrated focus on sourcing, structuring, and closing prospects with online spend of $60k to $1M or more annually.
- Develop and cultivate leads from the sales pipeline, channel affiliates, niche markets, referral sources, conferences, tradeshows, and other lead management approaches.
- Listen closely to prospect business strategy circumstances to identify how “Business First. Online Second.” addresses their key pain points (ie, how our products and services improve their business)
- Prepare proposals and presentations for client delivery
- Orchestrate complex conversations with audiences ranging from executives to technical contributors
- Participate in existing sales operations and influence development and shape of emerging sales practice, including inbound, outbound, prospecting, targeting, automation, etc.
Additional Skills and Requirements
- 3-5 years of experience selling ecommerce solutions with quota
- A high-energy “hunter” and “killer” mindset couched in relationship-based selling
- Experience in effective prospecting, pipeline management, sales communications, and closing instincts
- A team player, self-starter with grit and drive who thrives in a fast-paced, growth committed environment