This is not a “by the numbers” job, because we are not a “by the numbers” company. We are, however, the recipient of multiple Best Places to Work awards. And we’re a place for the bold and brave-minded.
We're looking for full or part-time Google Ads Specialists. We can even train you!
We’re seeking a talented, driven individual to help our clients achieve advertising success. We’re looking for someone to do more than just fit in; we’re looking for someone to make us better. Culture is on par with competence, and our culture is based on a combination of:
- Business First, Online Second™ (Our “Why.“)
- Partnerships, Not Transactions (Our “How.“)
- POTIS (Just ask.)
The Google Ad Strategist will be responsible for the ideation and implementation of advertising strategies to help our clients achieve their business goals. Your main focus will be on Google, and you must be fully comfortable in that world. You will optimize existing Google Ad accounts, constantly seeking areas of opportunity and efficiency. You will also create new Ad accounts with sound, well-organized structures that best reflect our clients’ priorities. You will work directly with both clients and Titans, and should feel comfortable explaining strategies and findings in a group setting. Our clients are in varied industries, and you will need to shift gears often.
In this role, your strong analytical skills and creative thinking will be instrumental. We’ll look to you to analyze ad data, present business opportunities, keep up with the latest ad trends, and provide a return on investment for our clients. While this role is focused on Google, there is an opportunity to work in other platforms as well, particularly Facebook and Amazon.
- Google Ads: Create and/or modify account structure; audit accounts; optimize campaigns; create new ads, including copywriting in brand’s voice; target audiences; troubleshoot tracking issues; report results.
- Google Merchant Center: Identify product feed issues; set up and optimize feeds; run promotions.
- Google Analytics: Set up accounts and goals; analyze and report data; troubleshoot data discrepancies.
- Microsoft Excel: Analyze large data sets; create charts; report data.
- Research: Keyword research; competitive research, including gap analysis.
- Communications: Lead client discussions, make recommendations, and explain results.
- Google Ads Search
- Google Ads Measurement
- Shopping Ads
- Google Data Studio: Create accurate, attractive dashboards to present results to clients.
- Google Tag Manager: Set up accounts, tags, and triggers; troubleshoot issues.
- Social Media Advertising Experience: Set strategy; target audiences; create ads; analyze and report data. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
- Platform Experience: BigCommerce; Drupal; Magento; Shopify; WordPress.
- Marketplace Advertising Experience: Amazon, ebay, Walmart.