Full disclosure: This is not a “by the numbers” job, because we are not a “by the numbers” company. We are, however, the recipient of multiple Best Places to Work awards, and a place for the brave and bold. We are a growing digital agency seeking a talented, driven individual to come along not for the ride, but to help chart the course. We’re looking for someone to do more than just fit in; we’re looking for someone to make us better. Culture is on a par with competence, and ours is based on a combination of:
- Business First, Online Second™ (Our “Why“)
- Partnerships, Not Transactions (Our “How“)
- POTIS (Just ask)
The Digital Project Manager will play a prominent role in Irish Titan furthering our Project Management practice. You will be integral in managing and driving web design/development projects. You will work with strategic, creative, and technical teams and will be responsible for delivering projects on-time and on-budget. To be successful you need to have a positive attitude, be deadline-driven and have meticulous attention to detail. Bonus points for being obsessively organized.
Further Activities Include
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance and delivery of detailed project plans, identifying and scoping client requirements and deliverables, and creating project goals and milestones.
- Identify, document, and manage scope or deliverable change requests.
- Create and maintain all project activity. This includes coordinating daily tasks and assigning project resources, as well as ensuring client satisfaction for that engagement.
- Properly notify the internal team of any risks, weaknesses or opportunities that could impact the success of the project, escalating issues to upper management as appropriate.
- Plan for and control quality by reviewing items before delivery to client; monitoring and enhancing internal and external deliverables/documents; working with internal teams as needed.
- Coordinate and participate in periodic deliverables reviews.
- Ensure the use of best practices and apply lessons learned from previous projects; share lessons learned with other project management team members.
- Exceptional communication skills in-person, on the phone and in writing with both clients and fellow Titans.
Additional Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years of relevant experience managing projects (preferably at least 2 years within a digital agency)
- 2+ years of experience managing projects with budget ranging from $150k-$1M+
- 2+ years of experience managing 3rd party vendors
- Experience planning and executing projects with a 6+ month duration
- Ability to concurrently manage 8+ projects of varying size and complexity
- Multi-tasking, a sense of urgency and contextual thinking are all critical to this position.
- Knowledge of project management principles, methodology and techniques
- Understanding of technical and creative design and development principles
- Proficient in project planning and communication tools and software (Such as Asana/JIRA/Monday, Basecamp, etc.)
- Experience managing technical projects or implementations AND working directly with developers and designers is required