This is not a “by the numbers” job, because we are not a “by the numbers” company. We are, however, the recipient of multiple Best Places to Work awards, and a place for the brave and bold. We are a growing digital agency seeking a talented, driven individual to come along not for the ride, but to help chart the course. We’re looking for someone to do more than just fit in; we’re looking for someone to make us better. Culture is on a par with competence, and ours is based on a combination of:
- Business First, Online Second™ (Our “Why“)
- Partnerships, Not Transactions (Our “How“)
- POTIS (Just ask)
The Associate Digital Project Manager will play a prominent role in furthering Irish Titan’s Project Management practice. You will be integral in managing and driving web design/development projects. As an Associate DPM, you will learn to work with strategic, creative, and technical teams and will learn how to drive projects forward on-time and on-budget. To be successful you need to have a positive attitude, be deadline-driven and have meticulous attention to detail. Bonus points for being obsessively organized.
Further Activities Include
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance and delivery of detailed project plans, identifying and scoping client requirements and deliverables, and creating project goals and milestones.
- Identify, document, and manage scope or deliverable change requests.
- Create and maintain all project activity. This includes coordinating daily tasks and assigning project resources, as well as ensuring client satisfaction for that engagement.
- Properly notify the internal team of any risks, weaknesses or opportunities that could impact the success of the project, escalating issues to upper management as appropriate.
- Plan for and control quality by reviewing items before delivery to client; monitoring and enhancing internal and external deliverables/documents; working with internal teams as needed.
- Coordinate and participate in periodic deliverables reviews.
- Ensure the use of best practices and apply lessons learned from previous projects; shares lessons learned with other project management team members.
- Exceptional communication skills in-person, on the phone and in writing with both clients and fellow Titans.
- Work closely with other Titans, including other project managers, developers and account managers, to learn and grow through shadowing, proactively asking questions, and actively participating as a member of the team.
Skills and Requirements
- 0 - 2 years of relevant experience managing projects
- Ability to concurrently manage projects of varying size and complexity
- Multi-tasking, a sense of urgency and contextual thinking are all critical to this position.
- Base knowledge of project management principles, methodology and techniques through either education or experience.
- Experience working with teams, preferably in a leadership role.
- Eagerness to learn from peers and management and grow one’s own project management skills